Friday, October 19, 2007

So we went to "frightmares" tonight. After a day of horrible heartburn, we decided to walk around Lagoon with most of northern Utah on one of the last decent fall weekends. It was fun all except for the crowds, waiting in line for I don't even know how long, for a haunted house, the CONSTANT braxton hicks contractions... you know, almost six months pregnant and it was a blast! I don't remember feeling this way this soon last time. I wish that I had been scrapbooking...
It was funny though, I ran into a girl I went to high school with. We had a few classes together, we went to some group dances in the same group, we worked together, we even played basketball together. We were both engaged our senior year, and it's funny to see that neither one of us married the guys that we were with. She has three girls and seems very happy. It's funny to think back on that time and see where I am now...
Wow, I am thankful that Merrill wanted to break up my engagement!

No comments: