Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Last night.... Merrill went Christmas shopping for me with his Bros and mom. I can't wait to see what goodies I get this year! I am so jealous though that he got to go to Chili's for dinner. Mmm... chips and salsa... and then HEARTBURN...
That left the girls and I at home to fend for ourselves. I wanted to take them to see "Enchanted", but felt a little too rushed, like it was last minute. We ended up staying in. I did manage to get almost ALL of Christmas wrapped, and laundry all folded too. I got all the stocking stuffers wrapped, that is everything that comes from "Santa" with the exception of the BIG gift. I still need a couple more boxes to get some of the other things wrapped. But being dang near done feels great! Just to get the neighbor gifts and the rest of my crocheting done, oh yeah, and the girls blankets, and Merrill's craft, and the girls to buy for him...

No comments: