Wednesday, January 9, 2008

sNoW!!! (part II...)

Mer said that he spent a total of 15 minutes in the warehouse today, to eat a quick lunch, and to type up a UPS item... The rest of his day was spent either in the plow truck or the backhoe, moving snow. Someone came and plowed my driveway :)... Mer said it wasn't him, so thanks to whoever did it... Dix? I attempted to shovel just a path from my door to the garbage can... Laughable. Do you realize how much of your abdominal strength is involved in shoveling???

We had a fun day inside. I put on "Narnia". Kind of felt like our day, lots of snow and all. Lynn is so smart. She was asking me a lot more questions about the movie and why certain things were happening. It was a great teaching experience about symbolism. She understands the atonement a lot more now than just a few months ago. I think C.S. Lewis is someone who really knows the Savior. A neat experience to be able to bear my testimony.

Oh, and here's my layout...

1 comment:

Ally0005 said...

Wow!!!! We have not gotten snow in 4 years. My little one has never seen snow and so wants to build a snowman. Love your layout, so cute.