Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tag.... you're it now...

I am posting early. Hoping to get some R&R... that is if the "wee-ones" will cooperate...I've planned an easy dinner for the night too.
So here's the tag that I've been thinking about for a while, especially early this morning... I think that Amoxicillin makes some kids (Ash) hyper...

I've been tagged by Rachael
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: The plan, already set, was in motion.... I wasn't quite engaged to #1 yet... even though I knew we weren't supposed to be together anyway. Things were happening, Merrill and I were being moved closer together. This year makes 10 that we will have been together, 8 of those 10, married...

5 Things On My To Do List Today: 1. Take a shower (pee-you!) 2. Wash Ashley's sheets (thank heavens her ear didn't rupture...) 3. Talk to Christie, for a long time... it's been a while... (love ya Christie!) 4. Get my layout for the day done 5. Respond to this tag

Snacks I enjoy: Ummmm... anything involving sugar or chocolate, or both :) most days, if it's edible, I like it...

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? Buy a bigger vehicle, save... oh, and make Mer go shopping for new work shoes and pants.

3 Of My Bad Habits: 1. I am impatient with people, when they should know better. 2. I have some OCD tendencies... 3. I don't switch the laundry as soon as I should.

5 places I have lived: 1. Roy 2. Washington Terrace 3. South Ogden (That's really it... well, Heaven too, a long time ago... it is true...)

5 Jobs that I have had: 1. Arby's (now are you thinkin' Arby's?) 2. Matrix (now known as Convergy's) 3. Smith's (checker/bagger) 4. Substitute Teacher (Junior High was the funnest!) 5. Sears (intimate apparel, yeah, guys were real fun to help... "Can you try that on for me?")

Things people don't know about me: I really don't like clowns. I get this sick sense of satisfaction when I successfully pop a zit... my favorites are on Mer's back. (I know, ewww...) I never flew on an airplane until I was 18. I never went anywhere west of Utah until I was married. I had never been out of the country until I was married. I had never seen/touched the ocean until I was married... there were other "firsts" on my honeymoon too;)...

I tag:

Christie

Jen

Jaclyn (do this one before February 2008...)

Brooke

ally005

2 comments:

Rachael said...

It's nice to get to learn new things about you. Thanks for sharing.

BookwormMom said...

Dang it, now I'm supposed to find time to do the Tag thing...and I don't have anyone else to Tag when I'm done!!!!

That's Ok though...I'll try to do it soon.