Friday, February 8, 2008

Still...

We had a fun day today, out and about. I got lots of fun things to scrapbook with... I was too stingy to use my favorites tonight, that and I didn't have the pics I really wanted to use printed off.
I am sooooo tired... I am wondering if I am supposed to get a really good night's sleep, and then it will happen...
I did bring a towel with me today, just in case nothing happened...
So who's still in the running, you might be wondering...
Ashley (has less than 3 hours...)
Nat & Chrisite - 9th
Jen - 10th
Ally0005 - 12th
Kelly - 13th
Brooke & Rachael - 14th
Jenny - 16th
Jaclyn - 17th
Good luck...

3 comments:

BookwormMom said...

You can't come in anymore tonight, unless you plan to deliver before I leave at 3. And unless you deliver on Sunday, my chosen day, you have to wait until Monday afternoon/night when I'm back here at work.

Ally0005 said...

I keep checking your blog to see if you had Peyton, like you would post the minute you did, funny me. I know you are ready now but I so want to WIN.

Rachael said...

Mindy where are you, you haven't done a post for saturday?