Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Momnesia... Sorry Nat!

I feel like such a dork.
My brain is still not functioning, functioning better, but not fully functioning.
I agreed to help my dear friend with a skit for Relief Society. I thought that it was TOMORROW. TONIGHT, we had a birthday party for my nephew, which my sis-in-law changed from TOMORROW to TODAY, because me and my other sis-in-law had RS TOMORROW...
Got home from the party tonight to have a message on my answering machine...
Um.. it was really TONIGHT... I am so sorry Nat! I am a dork! I even had it on my calendar for TOMORROW. What was I thinking???
Grandma isn't doing too well. I haven't heard all of the details, mom has been kinda busy, too busy to call and chat. Apparently, she has been searching out a nursing home and planning a funeral. Everything that has been going on is end-of-life stuff. That's just what Brooke told me on the phone yesterday during our 4 hour 10 minute and 56 second phone conversation. So glad she knows what I am going through. Christie had an interesting point of view on the length of that conversation... that's a part time job!!!
I got tagged by Dani, a "Favorite Things" tag... I'll have to sleep on it. Right now my favorite things aren't too exciting: Mylicon drops, my pillow, Lynn will be going to Kindergarten (she has given me one of "those days"...), and of course, floats...

3 comments:

Ally0005 said...

I'm sorry about your grandma

jaclyn said...

first the aquatic center and now this.. you may need a personal secretary :D

Natalie said...

No need to stress! Not a big deal AT ALL!!!

I am so sorry about your Grandma. I hope everything goes well. Just be a good support for your Mom.

Nat