Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lynnie-Lou...

I was tagged by Jaclyn...
5 things to know about Lynn Marie Pitcher:
#1- She is my first, oldest, sassiest, sweetest little girl... born on November 24th, 2002, weighing in at 7 pounds 12 ounces... I loved being pregnant with her! Until she found my ribs and wouldn't leave them alone... just kidding, I enjoyed that too, and missed it once she was here... She was born with dark dark hair and looked just like her dad, and her sisters arrived just the same way...
#2
- She was the chubbiest (i.e cutest) baby ever! Peyton is trying to beat her in the chubby department... now at 5, she is so stinkin' skinny! We love Old Navy shorts and jeans with their adjustable waists! If there isn't an adjustable waist, safety pins become our best friends. Just another way she is just like her dad... and she wants to wear skirts all the time that is the skinny part, not the skirt part;).
#3- If she is given the opportunity to choose a treat, she'll first ask if it is a "prize treat", like lipstick. If not, just a "treat-treat", she'll go for gum, lots of gum. She loves bubble tape.
#4
- She loves her family, all of them... sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents... she is very sweet. Always coloring pictures or telling me to buy their favorite treats when she sees them at the store. She prays for them all the time... she is so kind to Ashley and very generous when she is scared at night. She has been sleeping with Ash in her bed because Ashley has been nervous. Lynn tells her when she acts up, "I'll give you five chances, and then I will go back to my own bed." She loves to help me with Peyton and is always making-up songs to sing to her to make her happy.
#5- She loves her long hair... will not let us cut it! We did once, because she started to cut it herself, needless to say, she hasn't played with scissors like that ever again...
I tag:
- Alana K.
- Ella A.
- Alec G.
- Tyler J.
- Brookie L.

5 comments:

Ally0005 said...

Of course you know I will do it, give me a few days and I will get it done.

Brooke said...

that last picture... at first glance i thought it was ash!

Ashley and Devan said...

Cute cute post! Little Lynn is so sweet!

jaclyn said...

fun to see her so little!

The Anderson's said...

Mindy--she is so stinkin cute. I have never met your husband so I think she looks like you. Thanks for tagging Ella it was fun for me to go and look at all of her old pics and talk about her.