Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ahhhh.. Saturday...

I have been waiting for today since last week. This week, my calendar was FULL. Everyday had at least two things going on, not just ten minute deals either... In High School, the football team had this week called "hell week". If you could make it through this week, without quitting, you pretty much made the team. I think I made the team.. it is all done.
So just being able to do whatever I want to do today, and not go anywhere, is heaven.
Our big deal things were:
Birthday Parties (Happy Birthdays Jaclyn, Dad, Joe, & Soph!)
Lagoon (gotta use those passes!)
Little Lakettes (The girls were awesome!)
Back to School Night and Family Fun Fair (Way to go President Jefferies!!!)
...and now we are getting ready for Powell...
So, here's my week in pics...
Sunday, tried out some new and exciting hair... my first ever attempt at a messy bun on Lynn...Back to school night's "Family Fun Fair"... Lynn picked pretty face painting...
We went to the fair after she met her teacher, and after Little Lakette practice. She was so confident and friendly with her teacher, it made me feel so good to see her so grown up and confident. She probably would have chatted away if I'd let her! While Ash picked scary... they had a blast!Little Lakettes... what can I say? Ash wasn't so much into it, well, when I was there to observe anyway. She would go and attempt to dance but then come back to me like the world was falling on top of her... I implemented bribery. Worked like a charm... they were both so cute, and Lynn was awesome. She makes my eyes sting, how grown up she is!
After...
With their rewards...
Made a bunch of lollipops... it all started when Lynn asked, "Mom, how do they make suckers?" and I showed her! Peyton loves them..