Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our little hotel...

Only because I've had some ask questions...
Here's our little hotel... 52 rooms to be exact.
Will open sometime early 2009.
Is a Best Western!
Located on HWY 89 in Uintah, just north of South Weber. Right next to all the other projects!
I think it's funny that when I was prego with Lynn, the leasing spaces and Mer's warehouse were going up... while prego with Ash, it was the Goodyear... then with Pey it was the prep phase for the Hotel... Dixon and I are in project mode at the same times! Different projects though... We have spent many summer evenings taking in the progress, checking out all the new fun stuff! We've been there every step of the way!Now, while Merrill reads this...
I will be finishing Breaking Dawn... who will enjoy their read more?

6 comments:

Brooke said...

the hotel has been "getting started" since I was pregnant with Evan! ha ha

The Anderson's said...

That's awesome for your family. Congratulations! How did you enjoy Breaking Dawn? Did you like it as much as the first three??

Jenny said...

I think you will enjoy your book more! I am 3/4 of the way done...it is soooo goood!

Mindy said...

I'm in Bella's book... I couldn't wait to get out of Jacob's...:(

Randee Mayes said...

Merrill is hot in this picture tell him i think he's a studs stud.... by the way this is Kevin... not sure if that makes it less weird to say or not.

Mindy said...

Mer-Bear is rather pleased that you find him to be a stud... I, on the other hand, am kinda wierded-out...