Saturday, October 4, 2008

How do I live without you?...

My finger is a little numb... think: "Rustoleum"... ;)
Still don't get it? Maybe this will explain...31 cookie sheets of various sizes, spread out all over my garage floor, ready for crafternoon... hence the numb finger...
So my post title... some might think that I am missing Merrill, which I am, but that was not what the title was aimed at.. or "who" I should say.
My computer was having issues earlier today, scary. I remedied it all by myself but didn't know until my hero, Austin came over and it started right up. Needless to say, I am pretty sure I wrecked Merrill's day off calling him with the news. Seriously, is there a computer troubles virus going around? Not like I spend all day every day on my bloggin' best bud, but how would I live without it?
We're Jake now.
And it's a good thing cause that would have made 5 things going awry around this joint...
1- Door to the garage won't open. Got new doorknobs to replace the bum one.
2- That one chip in the windshield... unrepairable. Need a new windshield..
3- Printer acting up, again.
4- We got so much rain today, we have a hole in our rain gutter, right over the spankin' new deck, and the extra room (storage/exercise/good place to lock stuff away that I don't want the kids playing with) has water leaking through or under the foundation, the carpet is wet. Does that when it gets too wet for the ground to absorb it quickly. Good thing it's the only unfinished room!
I think that's all that's messed-up...
Had an early birthday celebration/women's night out at Sandy's (yum!) tonight... Ashley was our star...
But Cade was pretty cute too...
Peyton enjoyed her first M&M of many to come...
And Ashley adored all of her gifts!!! Thanks all!She and Lynn came home and played Polly Pocket/Little People/Hannah Montana the rest of the night until they reluctantly went to bed... the dialogue they use when they play makes me giggle...
Lynn, playing Hannah Montana, crying... "Sniff, sniff... those people don't like my music..."
Ashley, playing the role of a very, hmmm, honest Polly Pocket, "Sometimes they do like your music and sometimes they don't. But sweetheart, sometimes people just don't like YOU..."
Grandma got Ashley this darling pillowcase dress... I will be making some of these... cute!
Add it to the pile of fabric for my other sewing projects!

1 comment:

Six-Pack Momma said...

That Ashley...;) I love hearing her dialogue!