Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The way to a fun day...

I've discovered the way to have a super fun day...
Fill it with two silly four year olds!
We had Nathan (or James as he called himself today...) over and we played and played and played...
He and Ash want to be cousins... but for now will just settle on being "buddies", they've decided.
This kid is so much fun, Lynn didn't want to go to school and miss out on any fun.
How can I complain? I didn't have to do any boring old chores like laundry, vacuuming, making beds, doing dishes... instead, I got to play Candy Land, and Candy Land castle (one of their favorites...), and I spy (he loves my Homer Simpson clock!), and cars/superheroes...
What a fun day!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds fun. I love the pictures, they are definitely keepers.

Six-Pack Momma said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I must say, it looks like you had more fun than Emma and I did....next time, I'll come, too!

Six-Pack Momma said...

BTW...you got an award on my hair blog! Check it out!

Rachael said...

You guys are so funny. I love how Nathan is making the same face in every picture and your making a semi-different face in every picture.