Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another Sunday... with NO calling...

Really? I am getting kind of worried... three Sundays out in open water, and still, nothing.
I did give the lesson today in RS, and I think it went well. I get into the spirit of that, and it feels like an out-of-body experience. I hope people actually understood what it was I was trying to teach...
Sunday School was awesome. It touched on things that I touched on in my own lesson. I love how things intertwine like that.
It was a rare occasion that the whole family slept in until 10 this morning. Kinda nice. Can't do that in a month.. 9 am church... woohooo!!!
Peyton is done nursing :(. She wants nothing to do with me. I had to break out the pump which was packed away, to help relieve the 2 day back-up from her not needing me anymore. She is doing things sooner than the other girls. Lynn nursed until I got pregnant with Ash, she was 14 months old. Ash gave up around this same age... but neither of them cut their first tooth until just after their first birthday. They were both walking around nine to ten months... that's where Peyton is, trying it out. I have had on my cute, regular, uplifting Victoria's Secret bra for maybe a month now... the only time I had been nursing her was at bedtime or in the middle of the night when I could catch her drowsy and unaware... no more of even that... I am sad, will I ever get to do this again? Well, I know I will... but I am so going to miss it!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I think your lesson was great, well the parts I heard anyways. I would like one of those pillow case dresses. But I am one of those people that never wins anything. So I'll just pay you for one. I love how they look on Peyton. Just tell me when and how much for the hats and the dress and I'll come pay you.