Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh, Edward...

What a delicious movie!
I worked hard on these to have 4 pair done for tonight... thanks for moral support Brooke, and for your cutting skills!
Really, first showing... Kaitlyn and MiKell got the tickets... yay for them! And we had a blast.. I got to be young and carefree for a few hours... after I got 2/3 of my children to sleep ;)
The movie was awesome!!! For those of you going to see it, may I suggest the nachos, diet Coke, popcorn WITH milkduds (Christie taught me this, and it is a must try...) and some sour patch kids, for when you think Edward and Bella are going to kiss, but they don't...
Now I am off to maybe 4 or 5 hours of sleep!
Worth it!!!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad you had fun! I plan on going to see it next week sometime.

Rachael said...

This so not fair! I want some cute pants like that! I can't believe you got to see it first. I'm pouting right now. ;(

Promise said...

I LOVE the pants!!! I am glad you had fun...Ken and I are going to see it Monday morning! I am so excited.

Brooke said...

i'm ready to go back!

Emalee said...

I went and it was GREAT!!!! it was good. wished there were some stuff in it that they left out! BUT GOOD......

Jamie said...

I'm glad I'm hearing good reviews on the movie, we are going to see it tonight and I can't wait!! Way cute pants... you are just so crafty!

TumbleBee said...

wait tell me this is right... you made those pants?if u did,awesom job!:):)

BookwormMom said...

I didn't know you were the "wearing Edward on your Bum" kind of crazy Twilight fan...

Once again, I am in awe and envy of your Skills!!!!

Bonnie said...

I loved the movie too! I hoped it would be good, it was even better than I thought it would be. Love the pants!