Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quick thanks...

Quick thanks goes out to my buddy Julie...
She suggested that I feed Pey the mixed rice cereal, to see if that would help with her sleep issue, which led to my lack of sleep issue.
I got it yesterday, she loved it, there was minimal gagging and no barfing. She slept till nearly 6 this morning.
Julie, do you have a solution for Lynn and Ash now? They won't sleep without the other one, and Lynn is seeing "pretend spiders" when she suddenly wakes up in the night. So... wonderful, omniscient Julie... can you help me with that one so I won't have two little girls sleeping on the floor next to my bed? Stuck listening to their prayers for the "pretend spiders" to go away...
Love ya!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so happy it worked (at least one night). I wish I had a solution for the other ones, but I'm totally clueless there. However, if you get it figured out, let me know cuz it'll probably help Brandon too.