Thursday, December 4, 2008

What's up?

I need to catch myself up on the drama...
I was released. I have no calling. I am kind of bothered by that. I prayed so intently last night, it was so cool! I felt this one on one interaction with Heavenly Father. Quite a comfort. I know it will all be okay, and it will be for my benefit, however it works out.
I've been doing well, not thinking about it constantly, and being negative about our ward leadership... then I have to drive by Brother Marsh's house when I take Lynn to school... then it all starts again... I had to say a prayer, then I took another way home.
Peyton has her appointment down at Primary's on the 15th. I am hopeful that it will be nothing, and even if it is, it will be okay, no matter what.
I let myself get too behind on tithing. Life just went too fast, and I either forgot to write the check, didn't have any slips, or just ran short on time on Sunday's to get it done before we left. I know, excuses, excuses. After Sacrament meeting on Sunday, I knew I just needed to do it. So as I was taking care of bills today, I calculated how far behind I let it get... $1098 and change... that's tithing and fast offerings!!! Gulp. I seriously had to think about if I was going to write that check or not. I did. We need the blessings.
It's all about faith!

No comments: