Tuesday, January 13, 2009

11 months...






Oh.. the picture taking event that it is.. you don't believe me.. This one (see above) was one of the cutest.. I love the look on her face!
She is the firecracker of the family, officially taking over Ashley's title.
- She has trouble holding still... if you couldn't tell..
- Shakes her finger "no no" at us
- Clicks her tongue
- Blows kisses (well, kind of..)
- Plays with Merrill EVERYDAY, touching his nose so he'll make various honking noises. I am amazed that she remembers this EVERYDAY..
- Is trying to overcome her fears of the gray exercise ball and the tickle me extreme Cookie Monster..
- She loves to move the chairs around the table.. showing off her muscles.
- Another first, that I must say I am not proud of, but is a first nevertheless, she fell down the stairs!! You can kind of see her little bruise under her right eye. Does that make her leery of the stairs? Nope..
- She also enjoys waking her mother at odd hours of the night for a bottle and then subsequent social hour and playtime..
On that note, I am feeling much better, not as congested, just draining (gross, I know, but you are the one reading it:)!).. I am sure the fogginess in my head is due more to the fact that I got one such "social call" early this morning.
Her favorite way to sleep, her two fingers in her mouth, and her other hand wound, tightly I must add, in my hair.

4 comments:

Ally0005 said...

Look how big she is getting.
I'm so glad you are feeling better. Mommie being sick is not fun.

kdance10 said...

She is so cute. I hate when they fall down the stairs, i think it scare us more than them. My friend was watching my girls today & when i went to pick them up she was holding my almost 5 year old in her lap like a baby. I guess she fell from the top of the stairs all the way down backwards. Poor girl.

Promise said...

WOW...11 months? That has gone by way too fast! She is entirely too cute!

I am glad you are feeling better!
Love ya...talk to you soon!

Bonnie said...

I still remember seeing her as a newborn and then 3 months. I always thought she was the most perfect baby!