Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback Friday..

It wasn't all that long ago that I got my new phone..
So many fond memories that I have with my phone that didn't take me back to the early days of telephone technology and Alexander Graham Bell..
Then it entered the pristine waters of the pool with me.
Ice, isn't nice on phones, or so the salesman told me...
Rice, is nice.
Had I placed my phone in the rice, I might have saved it.
That's right, I had to get a new phone..
Water damage was too bad..


It is the color I originally wanted, but they didn't have one in, so I got what I wanted. :)
It did have a price, because I wasn't thinking about poolside days with my new phone when I bought it in March, I didn't get the insurance.
Today, I bought 2 years worth of insurance. :)
And now Peyton has a new "toy" cell phone, that happens to smell like rice.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That stinks. I like the new phone though.

Emalee said...

I Have never heard of freezing it. rice I have heard but HEY at least you got a new phone right!