Monday, February 22, 2010

So what?

febwk3 047

One of the phrases from one of Ashley’s favorite songs, and today, it was more than fitting.

I was a bad mom today..

It was career day at pre-school today.  Ashley was supposed to dress up as what she wanted to be when she grows up.

I spaced it.

I didn’t get her teacher’s text message until it was time to go and get her.

It really doesn’t help that my alert tone is a doorbell.  I can’t tell you how many times either the kids or I have run to the door when I am really just getting a text message…

Whoops.

When I arrived to pick her up, I asked, “Did Ashley pull it out for us?  I totally forgot..”

“She told us that she wants to be a rock star when she grows up.”  Her teacher smiled.

That’s my girl!

Apparently another girl in her class, her BF, by the way, came dressed-up as a princess..

We fit right in!

2 comments:

anniebobannie said...

LOVE it! She is too funny!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

Rock Stars make lots and lots of money, see there's your retirement right there! :)