Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One Buck Wednesday.

So I know I gush about Jessica Sprague like, ALL THE TIME.  But I do for a reason (or more than just A reason..). 
Just like always, there is some good stuff over there today..
FOR ONE BUCK!!
(Or $1 if that is more clear.)
Two products for you to get excited about from Elle’s Studio:
This fun Hybrid “Merry Christmas” banner.
 banner_web
My goal this year was to be ahead preparation-wise by one month.  This has helped me with my December decor!
One buck people!
($1.)
I printed-off the goodness, cut, rounded corners and inked away while my glitter-edged letters were drying.  Punched holes, added hole reinforcers (inked with the same ink), added more sparkle by adding sticky rhinestones to the little dips in the letters, then put it all together using Craft Glue Dots.  I strung it up using twill ribbon. 
Cute, I know!
Supplies:
-Elle’s studio “Merry Christmas” banner.
-Martha Stewart is the bomb!  I used her glitter glue and “sterling” microfine glitter on these babies.
-I used Stazon “Brown Timber” ink.
-Craft Glue Dots placed on 3 points on top and bottom and  one on either side middle.  Seriously, get 2 boxes.
-Rhinestones.
-Ribbon of your choice.
-Hole reinforcers (optional).
-scissors, hole punch, and corner rounder
fun-in-the-snow_web
This little ditty is based all around that little journaling block..  see it? 
This also comes from Elle’s Studio, “These Moments at Christmas”, and comes with MORE little journaling blocks.  So cute..  and just one dollar!
The rest of the page is thanks to:
“In The Making Design”
-“Spotted & Dotted”, “Striped & Checked” papers from the “Basically” collection.  (Brand new in the store as of Monday.)  Template, “It’s a Start 2, page 3”.
-Stitching by Anna #1 White.
-Font, “Caviar Dreams”.

No comments: