Monday, March 14, 2011

I love Mondays, don’t you?

There is just so much good on Monday!  Some people frown down on Monday, I look at it as a new to-do list, more fun to be had.

Oh, and “More In Store”..

See, good!

Just a couple of the new items for today over at Jessica Sprague:

First up, liv.eDesigns with her Needs + Wants: Eyelets Galore.

There are two sets of these babies, 24 different colors, four different sizes of each color.  These red guys are from set number 2.

Now for a confession:

I have SO many of these guys in real life.  I am talking drawers, keepers, and a bunch of packages in a big bowl of other goodies.  So the digi versions of these guys are perfect for me.

Another plus, no hammering!!

love_this.. copy

Credits for this page:

Eyelets: Needs + Wants: Eyelets Galore liv.edesigns

paper: Warm Wuv & Sofy Hugs - The Kit Papers liv.edesigns

overlay: EZ-PZ Template 06 - Fotocentric No.1 liv.edesigns

frame: Tape It Up! Frames liv.edesigns
border: Squiggle Borders liv.edesigns
stitching: Sew Crafty - messy stitches vol 1 Splendid Fiins

And then there’s those eyelets!
Needs + Wants: Eyelets Galore no. 2

font: my type of font

Next up is a sample for my recent (and strong) love of hybrid..

I already mentioned a bit about the “Mouse Paper Scissors” Class.  Get ready to sign up for this one the next time it comes around!!

I created this card and envelope set with the templates from the class, and goodness from Echo Park.

ep_thankyou_web_mindypitche

papers: flower pattern & solid purple- Echo Park Digitals Sprintime Element/Paper Pack #2 , light blue dot & multi-colored dot- Echo Park Digitals Springtime Element/Paper Pack #1

elements: yellow scalloped border, butterfly, circles, & label- Echo Park Digitals Springtime Element/Paper Pack #2 cloud- Echo Park Digitals  Springtime Elements/Paper Pack #1

Other items used to put this card together:

- Tombow dimensional foam adhesive.

- Tombow mulit adhesive.

- Glue Dots memory and craft dots.

- Emery board (to distress).

- Thread & sewing machine.

- Circle punches: 1 inch and 3/4 inch.

- Fiskars “Threading Water” border punch.

Now go and enjoy your Monday!!

2 comments:

BookwormMom said...

Love it!

Heather Landry said...

Hey Mindy!!! I absolutely love that you paper and digi scrap. I haven't ever gotten into the hybrid part of mixing the two but your card is lovely. I'm going to have to try soon.

Thank you so much for the comment on my blog and the well wishes. I hope that your friend's husband is doing well now. Thank you for sharing his story with me. I'm really hoping that it's something simple like that in my case too.