Monday, March 7, 2011

More in store.

I have a confession to make..

I think I own just about every traditional scrapbooking tool/gadget ever.

It’s true.

I own almost every border punch known to mankind.

(Okay, maybe not that many, but I do own a few!)

And then Splendid Fiins happened to me.

Digital border punches people!!!

 sf_borderpunches_mindypitcher copy

Credits for this page:

Staples- Splendid Fiins The Office – supplies 

Photo Corners- Splendid Fiins Feedsack element pack 1

Ric-rac- Splendid Fiins Feedsack element pack 2

Stitching- Splendid Fiins Sew Crafty - messy stitches vol 1

Paper- Splendid Fiins  Tween (add-on) paper

Brad- Splendid Fiins Tween (add-on) elements

“Adorable” Circle Stamp- Splendid Fiins See above for details- Circle Stamps

Polaroid frame- Splendid Fiins (faux)laroids

Border Punch- Splendid Fiins Border Punches set 2

 

And then there’s some more fun goodies from liv.eDesigns..

point, shoot_mindy_pitcher copy

Credits for this page:

Paper- liv.eDesigns Click Solids

Elements- liv.eDesigns Click Elements

Fonts- Antipasto and Pea Matt & Kari

1 comment:

Rachael said...

You're not helping me in my attempt to not become addicted.

Bad, bad example. ;)