Monday, July 11, 2011

more for you monday(s).

I am still playing catch-up after last week’s holiday..  well, that and all the fun we’ve been having.

I am trying my best to lay back, relax, and have fun with the girls before summer finds it’s end.

(I wish that the end would just get lost though…)

so here’s two weeks worth of goodies:

(click on layouts to link up to full credits.)

queen of quirk’s newest scrap canvas:

threelittlegirls_qq_sc copy

liv’s newest needs + wants, stings galore v.2:

stringsgalore2_mindypitcher copy

and then there’s the temple…

i needed something newish to put in the girls’ rooms in the way of a temple picture.  i played with jodie lee’s vintage crackle textures and got just what i wanted!

temple_1_mindypitcher_web

2 comments:

Janet said...

Love this one!

Heather Landry said...

The "I Love Little Girls" one is amazing! I love the colors and those photos... Oh my gosh! Awesome pages as always Mindy!