Wednesday, February 29, 2012

leap day.

so another month has gone by like that.

(snapping of fingers.)

seriously?

again, so much I wanted to accomplish.  not so much of it actually got done.  but whatever.

my family is still kicking and breathing.  so I must be doing something good, right?

here’s a sampling of some of the creativeness from the month:

(click on images for full list of credits.)

peyton turned four..

4(four) copy

and then there was valentine’s day.  lynn made these as her valentine’s.

(thank you pinterest.)

lynn_valentine_mindypitcher

I actually snapped some pix of mah-self.

(thank you  merrill for the remote for christmas. xox)

me copy

and ashley lost her other top tooth.

(she is terribly frightened that she has no permanent teeth.)

she lost the top right first, bottom right second, bottom left third, and the top left most recently.

(darnit, she’s cute!)

toothlesswonder copy

No comments: