Monday, June 11, 2012

and then there was fun.

this week at jessica sprague, there are 31 (thirty-one!!!) new products in the store.

there is also a new designer.

so guess what?

I have 4 (four!!!) layouts to show off today.

(and you can click on each layout to see a full list of credits, just in case you forgot!!)

first up, the new designer, glitz design: “happy travels”:

gg_travel_mindypitcher

and as I post this, I realize I never even recorded our trip to disneyland….

then there’s design by dani, “hello sunshine”:

good-times_girls_mindypitch

some fun from spelndid fiins with another (!!!) “knock-out mask”, this time, it’s chevrons!!

sf_waiting_mindypitcher

and lastly, echo park’s “sweet day”:

ep_sweetest-day_this-is-sum

I am really digging hexagons lately.  I even have a quilt planned that is all hexagons..  but first, I have to bind my other quilt, and then, well, find more time somehow?

No comments: