Friday, February 8, 2013

more layouts for another friday.

we are anticipating another storm here this weekend.  nothing like “nemo” that the east is bracing for right now, but still..  we love our storms.

I plan on staying in the majority of the day.  I get to go to the doctor, for me.  it’s one of those “fun” womanly visits.

I have already popped my aleve, have the heating pad ready for later on, but hope to be comfortable enough to sit up and play at the computer.  I have some serious organizing and creating plans…

wish me luck!

two layouts today with new products from liv:

up first is “evidence”.

this is using a new mini kit from liv called “t+mini vol. 1 – filmed”.

(click on layouts for full credits.)

evidence_mindypitcher

and here’s “sweet”.

this is supposed to be showcasing the little label that says “sweet” from liv’s “all about love” labels, but all I can seem to focus on is that sweet little face…

sweet_mindypitcher

excuse the emotion…

this girl is going to be five!!!

I am a little behind (clearing throat..) on her scrapbook.  I have been enjoying every second of her as my baby.  I am not ready to quit, but, well, this is life.

hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you find some time to play!

No comments: