sometimes, creativity urges changes in more places than just one.
as I was playing with amy tangerine’s newest collection “yes please”, I was getting the itch to spring clean the blog and make things pretty.
funny how just a few tweaks to a layout can turn out to be a fun new header!
this spur of creative energy (also brought to you by a couple of extra minutes I was able to rub together..), has me desiring some fun new candid pix of the girls.
well, as soon as lynn gets over strep.
(my 2013 tax folder is fatter than it should be. hello deductions!)
anyway, in case you didn’t notice the above newness, here you go:
papers, border bits, camera, arrow elements, stitched heart circle, and brushes for the hearts, arrow, and “wonderful” from ac digitals amy tangerine “yes please”.
paint brushes, kraft tape, frame, staple, and washi tape from liv.edesigns.
“x” stitches from crystal wilkerson.
circle stitches from anna aspnes.
lace (with a hue/saturation adjustment) from kitschy digitals.
only one more day of school left!!
(yell it like william wallace..)
our plans for this summer currently consist of:
- keeping in the habit of a decent bedtime, and me (ahem..) getting up early.
- going to the library a lot.
- read-a-thons and treats.
- living by the pool in the sun.
- buying lots of sunscreen.
- washing loads of towels.
- playing in our almost totally fun and finished back yard.
- playing as a family every chance we get.
- quitting the whole pop thing.. and I will be sure to quit at least 6 times a week.